- Capture images from USB, IEEE-1394, USB 3.0 and GigE digital cameras, framegrabbers, TWAIN, VFV and WDM devices.
- Perform frame averaging and integration while capturing.
- Real-time Bayer decoding for raw color devices.
- Acquire, create, and playback image sequences with user-specified time lapse.
- Capture video into AVI 2.0 files with selectable compression.
- Support for 10-, 12- and 16-bit input devices
- Video format and size selection.
- Hardware-controlled brightness, contrast, saturation and hue;
- Mapping of image memory to the DMA buffer for performance boost
- Simultaneous grabbing from multiple cameras.
- Trigger and encoder synchronization; exposition, clock and line rate adjustment for digital and line-scan cameras.
- Simulation video-driver for prototyping real-time algorithms prior to buying imaging hardware.
- Simulate video input from an AVI file, generate standard patterns, apply several types of noise to a static image, add non-uniform background.
- Read and store images in BMP, PCX, GIF, JPEG, TIFF, TGA, FITS, STK and user-defined formats.
- Handle a wide variety of images types, including the high-bit depth ones:
- 1-bit binary
- 8-bit gray
- 16-bit gray
- 32-bit gray
- 32-bit floating point
- 64-bit complex
- 4-bit palletized
- 8-bit palletized
- 8-bit multiphase
- 24-bit color
- 48-bit color
- Support extended TIFF format for storing high-depth images and look-up tables
- Use a proprietary IWD format with lossless compression
- Preserve geometrical and optical scales in IWD, TIFF and JPEG files
- Adjust compression settings for JPEG, TIFF and AVI files
back to content
2017 by A&B Software