- Basic set of operators: erosion, dilation, opening, closing, tophat, contours, majority.
- Iteration-independent high-speed algorithms for binary morphology
- Multiphase-aware algorithms keep objects of different class from merging
- Proprietary high-speed thinning, thickening and pruning
- Fast convex hall in the multiphase space
- Grayscale morphology with full support of 16-bit, 32-bit, and floating point images
- Proprietary color morphology in the selectable color space
- Binary, gray and color operations with user-defined kernels
- Extensive set of geodesy functions: distance map, direction map, local min, local max, ultimate erosion, medial axis transform, end, node and saddle points
- Several metrics for distance transform including Euclidian one.
- Accurate separation of touching convex objects.
- Multiphase connectivity algorithms: labeling, filling holes, border kill, scrap cleaning
- Watershed operator extracts ridges and basins in the intensity relief.
- Link operator for connecting broken lines
- Hit-and-miss transform for binary template search.
back to content
2003-2013 by A&B Software